Project Consultant & Associate Consultant Roles
APCO Worldwide, a global communications agency, is looking for a graphic designer with a strong focus on videography and motion graphics, to join our Berlin office. This is a globally-minded, creatively-open, and strategically driven position to help clients and agency-client teams make an impact and breakthrough in an increasingly distracted, noise-filled environment. This role is to help both the broader creative community at APCO and client teams to convey stories, visualize concepts and bring ideas to life through words and visuals.
We are looking for a Project Consultant and an Associate Consultant to join our growing Berlin office.
Project Consultants and Associate Consultants are involved in the day-to-day support of client projects by drafting materials (i.e. summary reports, press releases, credentials and proposals) and by conducting and analysing research on a variety of client-related issues, or media monitoring. They are responsible for coordinating client meetings and events, and working on client deliverables and managing busy press offices.
At Associate Consultant level, we would ideally be looking for a minimum of one to two years’ experience gained in a communications agency or in-house communications role (parental leave absolutely counts too!), but at Project Consultant level, we would like to see a keen interest in the communications space (with some internships taken being a plus).
What will you be doing in these roles?
- Supporting our client teams across a variety of accounts in various sectors
- Running research and monitoring projects and creating clear, insightful reports for clients
- Helping to manage a busy press office
- Creating written content including press releases, op-eds, viewpoint articles, blogs, award entries and social content
- Supporting on new business opportunities
We care about your skills, not where you learned them.
Going after that big client, challenging the perceived wisdom in the room, or simply raising your hand to ask a question – we need more of that.
- You have a relevant degree or equivalent experience
- For Project Consultants: You don’t need to have done this before, but previous internship experience is valued
- For Associate Consultants: We would be looking for a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a communications role (from either an in-house or agency background)
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have a real hunger and talent for crafting stories and pitching journalists
- You have a genuine interest in current affairs
- You have a proactive and positive attitude, and a desire to learn and develop
- German mother tongue level is required
We are recognized as one of the best agencies to work for in our industry, providing:
- The opportunity to work on a diverse range of clients and projects with some of the industry’s best and brightest
- A collegial and collaborative working environment, where you will work closely with colleagues from around the world
- The opportunity to visit and work from our other global offices
- Significant opportunities to develop professionally
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- A friendly, open culture and inspiring working environment