Intern Marketing & Communications im Merck Innovation Center
Intern Marketing & Communications
Merck Innovation Center
We are offering an interesting, diversified and challenging position as Marketing & Communications Intern at the core of our company and the forefront of innovation: The Merck Innovation Center. This is the place where we and our business units develop the ideas and products of tomorrow.
In your position you will be driving marketing & communication activities such as content creation and maintenance for online channels incl. social media, internal communications, event organization incl. promotion, and creation of films. In addition, you will strongly collaborate with agencies.
We are offering an international, diverse, and fun work environment you might not expect in a DAX30 company. You will be fully integrated in our team and work on interesting, challenging and responsible tasks.
Are you an out-of-box thinker who likes to develop creative solutions and do you have a get-things-done mentality? Mastering organization and coordination of tasks does not sound like a challenge to you? Are you an open-minded, easy-going and interdisciplinary person who enjoys working in an international and diverse team? Then we are looking forward to your application!
Who you are:
- Student (m/f) in economics, communications, public relations or journalism
- First experience in marketing or communication
- High affinity for social media and digital channels
- Strong verbal and written German and English skills
- Experiences with Content Management Systems would be an advantage
- Structured and reliable working attitude, curiosity to learn new things
Duration: 6-12 months from April 2019
Career Level: A – Current Student
Working time model: full-time